- Our one time enrollment fee is $50 plus one time material fee of $30 per student. Effective September 1, 2013, the tuition fee is structured at an affordable rate of:
• $130 per subject per month for preschool through 5th grade
• $140 for 6th through 8th grade and
• $155 for 9th grade and above
- The first and last month's tuition will be collected at enrollment. Tuition is due on the first day of each month. A $5 late fee will be charged for tuition past due after a one week grace period. Sibling and multi-subject discounts are $5 per month, up to $10 per family per month. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is mandatory; Payment will be drawn on the 7th day of every month. A statement of tuition payment will be distributed by Jan 31 of the following year for tax return purposes. In Minnesota, academic classes qualify for tax deduction or credit; please consult your tax accountant for details. The first month's tuition is prorated. Monthly tuition is non-refundable.
- The full month tuition will be charged if any class has been attended or material taken for the month. At least 30 day advanced written notice, prior to the start of the last month, is required to withdraw from the program. Otherwise a full month's tuition will be charged. Enrollment fee will be re-assessed and the new tuition structure will be applied if a student is absent over two consecutive months. Two weeks' advanced written notice is required to be temporary absent for the entire month without payment. Any material taken or session attended during the month will be charged for the full month's tuition.
- Beyond 30 days of temporary absence per year, the student will be discontinued from the program and will re-enroll as a new student with associated fees.
- For the monthly charge, your child is entitled to one half hour sessions per subject per class day. The mandatory attendance requirement is one day per week but two days per week is highly recommended. If your child is enrolled in two subjects, then he/she can attend one hour session for the two subjects per class day.
- Pre-enrollment process - we are asking every prospective parent to come to our Parent Information Meetings which is held monthly. We feel very strongly that by coming to the meeting, our parents will gain a much better understanding how the program works and also gauging whether the program is a good fit for their child. Please check our calendar for the next meeting.
- You can contact us by phone: Edina: (952)920-9082 or Eden Prairie: (952)944-8031, or Contact Form here >